Gone are the days of complex, involved application development cycles which stretched into years.
With short product cycles and even shorter attention spans, nobody wants to wait more than a few months to see results – especially if they want a mobile app.
So how to build a mobile app, which integrates with what is important to your business and the app user’s reaction is “Yes, I love it” – all in a few weeks or months? Can your app development team meet this challenge?
Yes, they can!
And here is how your app development team can do it:
- Design the app to be simple
- Hide complexities from the user
- Let the server components do the heavy lifting
- Hook into your data stores to get only the data you need – no more, no less
- Do not over-engineer – for vague future needs
- Work on parallel streams but with strong communication between teams
- Keep chanting – Less is more
Here is the formula – for your app success
- Listen to your needs, really listen – and get it right the first time
- Apply knowledge – appropriately
- Work with a team of passionate, smart people – who get it!
- Repeat successes
- Learn from failures
- Give your honest feedback on app design and features – quickly
- Get access to any resources the app developers need – early
- Sign off on milestones – on time
- Validate the app – promptly
This is not path breaking or even unique – but how it is done is what makes the difference! Do you agree with me? Feel free to leave your comments.
So, eager to learn more about Mobility ? Deep dive into your topic of interest !