The scene today is that more than 70% of all US businesses are conducted on iPhones. The days of black-suited executives checking their emails on BlackBerries are long over. Today, the smartphone, in all its avatars, is a high-end tool for businesses to design various custom apps.
Consider this though; it’s all very well to deliver productivity gains through apps: how to keep the apps on shelves long enough to ensure any ROI? How to continue investing in mobile apps when device and OS market are ever-changing?
What Stands Between You And That Dollar?
- Achieving user acceptance given OS and real estate variances
- The BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) phenomenon
- Ensuring enterprise app fitment (fit-to-purpose architecture)
How To Get That Reluctant Dollar Into Your Basket?Yes, the device market is volatile. That’s a given, and that’s what all mobile app development companies have to work against. But you still want to improve your investment’s longevity. That brings you to a decision you need to make – native or HTML5? Which architecture to pick for a project? Think – what do users want?
- A rich user experience
- Enhanced functionality and feature sets
- Great and intuitive workflow
- Out-of-coverage operation
- Assisted in-field recovery if things go south
What Do You Need To Do To Ensure ROI Now?First things first – keep an eye on the money. Rank your enterprise app development projects by ROI before you start. Then:
- Go with fast prototyping
- Keep development costs low
- Work on a stable IDE
- Stick to a relevant timeframe
So, eager to learn why your business MUST take notice of Mobility ? Or want to decide which app is a right fit for your business? Download your choice !