Let’s Leave The Typical Scenario BehindIf you’re still using the early avatar of broker-based EAI, consider this:
- Brokers use centralized hubs; if these fail, your entire app integration network comes down
- Brokers become a message bottleneck during heavy load times
- Brokers aren’t efficient when it comes to distributing messages across large geographical distances
- Broker implementations are vendor-proprietary, which makes it difficult to integrate products from other vendors
- Lack of clear EAI architectural standards
- Proprietary and therefore very expensive products
- Heavyweight and worked only in a fully homogenous system
Oh, So What Next?Well, it’s quite simply really – just board the BUS! Get away from the brokered hub and its issues, and embrace the Bus Architecture. What gives?
- No more bottleneck – tasks distributed across the network
- Higher scalability – no geographic limits to app integration
- No more hard-coding – security transaction processing and error handling made simple
- Guaranteed reliability
So, eager to learn more about Mobility ? Deep dive into your topic of interest !