This could be your current situation – you have decided to develop mobile apps for your business. You know your target audience, and realize mobile apps will solve certain pain points or enhance certain functions. But the most crucial decision you make when you embark on a mobile app development project is the nature of your mobile app. From your research and interactions you may have narrowed down to native app development. Here is a quick
checklist that will tell whether you have made the right choice:
- Is your app a functional touch point for an existing enterprise application that enhances the productivity of your employees or customers?
- Is it critical to secure devices and data on your business network?
- Does your app need to be highly responsive?
- Are you looking for a rich mobile user experience that taps into device features such as GPS, camera, accelerometer, touch capabilities, file systems, etc.?
- Do you want the app to reflect your brand and business work flows with 100% accuracy?
- Does your app need to stay functional in offline mode?
What are your key considerations while embarking mobility in your enterprise? Would you choose to go native if the above listed parameters are your key strategy considerations? Please feel free to add to the list based on your experience.
So, eager to learn more about Mobility ? Deep dive into your topic of interest !