Naturally, privacy and confidentiality concerns make the adoption of mobility move at a slower pace but there are a few ways to jumpstart a healthcare provider’s mobile presence by taking small steps that have a real impact on the patient experience.
Consider an app for a hospital that provides these features:
Mobile apps can provide patients with a lot of information on the hospital, at their fingertips. Here are a few
- Listing of branches and departments
- Healthcare Facilities Available
- Directory of Physicians
- Map and Directions to hospital location
- Indoor maps to find hospital facilities
Apps can provide patients means to book and manage their hospital appointments. App reminders and notifications of upcoming appointments are a really handy feature that will do away with courtesy appointment reminder calls that hospitals need to make.
3. Patient Educational Material
- Physicians can share relevant educational material with the patient that can be made available via the mobile app
- Hospitals can put out information like videos, articles and other material tailored to the areas that the patient has indicated preferences for, through the app
- eLearning and survey questionnaires can also be integrated into the app for patients education as well as to measure patient feedback in various areas
Want to learn more about what a mobile app can do for your hospital? download the whitepaper to know more!